2. USER REPRESENTATIONS
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) All information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete,
(3) You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site,
(4) You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or, otherwise,
(5) You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and,
(6) Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or refuse any current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
3. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
4. USER DATA
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site to manage the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
5. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS AND OTHER RECORDS, AND ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, AND POLICIES INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction, which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.